Thanks for dropping by. It seems like you really do know what you want and you have really clear goals, and this is really excellent and will help you greatly as you prepare your applications.
Anyhow, let's just jump straight into your questions:
- I really don't feel like taking the GMAT again, is this score enough for my target schools, especially Haas?
It's fine. I'd say it would only be worth it to retake the GMAT if you are sure you can get higher.
- Are there any other schools I'm missing out on?
Given your criteria you could have a look at Johnson, NYU, Marshall and MCcombs as well, Kellogg could be a nice stretch option for you, because even if they are a stretch school, and not in the region of your preference, they still have the top marketing program which fits your goals very well.
- What aspects of my profile should I focus on while writing the essays?
Ummmmm... all of them???
Well, the most important are: 1. Leadership 2. Your proven track record of success and advancement 3. Your unique aspects 4. Clear and precise goals
- Can you provide some loan related information and funding options for these schools specifically?
For the most part your funding options will be scholarships and loans. Scholarships are offered along with the offer if you are to get, and most schools help you figure out where you can get loans from. Afterwards there are some private institutions that offer money as well.
- Any other suggestions to make my profile stronger? I have like four months before applications begin.
Actually you have 3 months.
1. Start researching the schools already 2. After you have done that, try and contact people in the schools you wish to apply to and build relationships. 3. Visit if possible. 4. Select your recommenders and let them know, so that you can prepare them early for the letters and get that out of the way 5. Get promoted! (I know, I know... this is not in your hands... but if you can make it happen, it will be good!!!!)
Good luck to you,
Admissionado | The Team | Get a Free Consultation | 2013-2014 Essay Analyses
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!