25 yrs age, India, Work Ex - 3 yrs
1) Work Ex -
Business Development and Marketing for applciations and equipment for leading gas industries (manufacturing of oxygen, nitrogen, argon etc.). 1 year experience in managerial role, with a team of 2 people. Extensive pan India travel and international experience for 3 months at Italy and China.
2) GMAT Score: 710 (Q-50, V-36) waiting for official score card.
3) College info: BITS, Pilani (Pilani Campus), 7.7/10 GPA, B.E.(Hons.), Chemical Engineering, 2010
4) 9 months of internship experience at chemical industries (both on field and designing), no "community service" as such, (though a regular blood donor).
Positions of responsibilities held in colleges, worked for the students council and some voluteering work.
6) Target programs: ISB, INSEAD, Duke Fuqua (Any other specific help in this regard would be appreciated)
7) Planning to apply in R1/R2 (2014-2015)
8) Post MBA goal: join in marketing consultancies, mergers and acquisitions (pref. in international business)
Any further tips/suggestions would be highly appreciated
By 2014-15, you should have a competitive profile for your target programs. You may also want to consider HEC Paris, Ross, UNC, Cornell Johnson, and UCLA.
You also have enough time to improve in the extra-curricular area.
You can participate actively in your alumni association or any number of causes.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog