Joined: 07 Nov 2012
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation - GMAT 710, 3 yrs Marketing experience [#permalink]
21 Apr 2013, 23:55
25 yrs age, India, Work Ex - 3 yrs
1) Work Ex -
Business Development and Marketing for applciations and equipment for leading gas industries (manufacturing of oxygen, nitrogen, argon etc.). 1 year experience in managerial role, with a team of 2 people. Extensive pan India travel and international experience for 3 months at Italy and China.
2) GMAT Score: 710 (Q-50, V-36) waiting for official score card.
3) College info: BITS, Pilani (Pilani Campus), 7.7/10 GPA, B.E.(Hons.), Chemical Engineering, 2010
4) 9 months of internship experience at chemical industries (both on field and designing), no "community service" as such, (though a regular blood donor).
Positions of responsibilities held in colleges, worked for the students council and some voluteering work.
6) Target programs: ISB, INSEAD, Duke Fuqua (Any other specific help in this regard would be appreciated)
7) Planning to apply in R1/R2 (2014-2015)
8) Post MBA goal: join in marketing consultancies, mergers and acquisitions (pref. in international business)
Any further tips/suggestions would be highly appreciated