Thanks for reaching out to me. I will respond asap, but I did want to acknowledge that I have read through your post.
25 yrs age, India, Work Ex - 3 yrs
1) Work Ex -
Business Development and Marketing for applciations and equipment for leading gas industries (manufacturing of oxygen, nitrogen, argon etc.). 1 year experience in managerial role, with a team of 2 people. Extensive pan India travel and international experience for 3 months at Italy and China.
2) GMAT Score: 710 (Q-50, V-36) waiting for official score card.
3) College info: BITS, Pilani (Pilani Campus), 7.7/10 GPA, B.E.(Hons.), Chemical Engineering, 2010
4) 9 months of internship experience at chemical industries (both on field and designing), no "community service" as such, (though a regular blood donor).
Positions of responsibilities held in colleges, worked for the students council and some voluteering work.
6) Target programs: ISB, INSEAD, Duke Fuqua (Any other specific help in this regard would be appreciated)
7) Planning to apply in R1/R2 (2014-2015)
8) Post MBA goal: join in marketing consultancies, mergers and acquisitions (pref. in international business)
Any further tips/suggestions would be highly appreciated
Paul Lanzillotti | Founder| About | email@example.com | 877.866.9251
Schedule a Consultation | Twitter | Blog
Download "How To Apply" Guides | INSEAD | Columbia | Harvard | Wharton