Joined: 21 Jun 2013
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation: IIT Bombay, GMAT 700, IB & Consulting Ex [#permalink]
21 Jun 2013, 20:53
Please evaluate my profile, details as per your guidelines:
1) 2 years in consulting and analytics at BASES Nielsen in FMCG, Finance, CPG industry; 60+ projects for clients across the globe; fastest promotion, awards on global level.
2) 2 years at Nomura, in credit structuring.Due Deligence on syndicate loan deals, loan portfolio monitoring, credit derivatives pricing, structuring, risk ananlysis.
Again Fastest promotion (10 months), PnL generation of USD 61 million etc.. worked in singapore, hongkong for short time
3) 2008 IIT Bombay graduate, GPA : 7.5/10, PPO from Arcelor Mittal, Spain. Nielsen Job starts in March 2009 because of offer cancellation. 8 months gap.
4) GMAT: 700 - 4 attempts v-33,q-51 in previous attempts score was 680,690,650
4) Heavy stock market trader, index futures, stocks with portfolio of INR 2.2 Million;Strong network of international professionals, top 5% most viewed profile in Linkedin
5) Led NGO team in College, Led Internship team, Carrom Championship winner, Swimming winner, Intern in Australia. Currently working with a village council to set up a girl school, Worked to set up a family office in India in scrap trading & currently setting up a office in Dubai.
Few other highlights but as you said brevity is needed here,
Post MBA goal: portfolio manager/investment consulting
Target: INSEAD, LBS, Booth, Wharton, Columbia, Kelloggs (one year)
Infact INSEAD and LBS are dream schools (any chances at these)