Please find below my profile:
Indian/ Female/ 26/ CPA/ Big4
1) Work- Ex: 5.5 years -Big4 Accounting firm India- Audit Senior. Intl. Experience: Worked in the US for around a year.
Moved job profile last month- Selected for the first Firm Audit Process Management employee. Working with firm partners managing over 1000 employees to improve processes.
2) GMAT - Expect over 740 atleast (Nov 27)
3) Jesus & Mary College, Univ of Delhi. 74% aggregate 3 years. Bachelors of Commerce (Honors). I am also a CPA from the US.
4) Member of Commerce department student council; active participant in english debating/ dramatics competitions; run the half marathon; worked with NGO during college; was a zonal level badminton player; have been the lead facilitator in many trainings at work (training more than 300 on a new audit method) firm activities-sports committee, social work societies etc.
5) I am a qualified CPA.
6) Target MBA schools: Kellogg, HBS, Insead, Stanford.
7) Plan to apply by November end- R2 2013-14
8) General management/ Process improvements.