Hi Could you please evaluate below profile.
Thanks a lot.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
Working in a multinational IT company for the last 6 yeasr : 1 year technical analyst in India + 2 years and 3 months senior tehcnical analyst in UK + rest as Business analyst in India. Led few teams and earned client and senior management accolades.
Also a co-founder of a startup that is going to be launched in the next 3-4 months in India.
2) Your GMAT. - 650 ( Q : 45 , V 37 , Essay : 5 , No IR )
3) College info:
NIT (National Institute of Technology ) - 7.5 CGPA [~3.6 GPA, i hope ]
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
Organized few cultural festival events in college, Decent community service through office and few certificates from office for performance.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. - None
6) Your target programs. - AGSM Sydney , MGSM
Main considerations [Scholarships as i am really short on funds] Please suggest more on this, if possible.
7) When you plan to apply?
R2 2013-14 ( deadline 1st Aug 2013 )
8) Your post-MBA goal. - Management Consulting ----> Entrepreneurship.
9) Others : Australian Permanent resident
You have a competitive profile for these two programs. Unfortunately I can't assess your chances for a scholarship. I simply don't know.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog