Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:47 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Stacy Blackman Consulting Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 175 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation- Indian Female/Non IT [#permalink]
shipra23 wrote:
Hi :)
I am Indian Female with 3years work experience in a Japanese Automotive parts Manufacturer.
I am an engineer(Mechanical and automation) with Total 36 months work exp
2010 sept-2011 may in Tokyo as engineer under an International Technical scholarship program for technical professionals from developing countries sponsored by Govt of Japan (60% of the training cost), then 2011 may-2012 march in India as Quality Engg and helped the team of 6 Japanese in the inception of the maiden factory in India part of the strategy and development team
and from 2012 April i was promoted and transferred to International Sales Office in India undertaking Business Dev Work
presently working with the global sales team for new market entry and also localization of parts into Indian Market. I am proficient in Japanese as work language with intermediate level certificate.
My GMAT Score is average at 700 ( 49q and 35v),
Collg CGPA 7.14/10
Extra curricular: 1. presently i am an active member at a non profit govt orphanage as educator and volunteer. Also started my own social volunteering group called The wishing tree to support under privileged kids with resources through donation and tutoring in english and maths.
2. Volunteer Work at 19th Commonwealth Games 2010 in India
3. Member of Creative Team in college cultural society, coordinator at the Annual Technical Event.
4. English editorial board member in School

Career Goals:
i wish to concentrate on emerging markets in Asia, and take work as business strategy consulting for new firms entering into developing economies.

I have chosen ISB , NUS , HKUST, in Asia, LBS, Oxford in UK and Michigan and NYU in US.
should i just concentrate on Asian Schools?

Please advise the best prospects schools i should apply to and what are the drawbacks which might hinder my prospects

Your whole profile screams INSEAD.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you knightofdelta!

but i dont know any alumni from Insead,, i wish to gain some insight about the program. and wat loopholes are there in my profile which need to be mend??
GMAT Club Bot