Hey there dude,
I'd love to help you out, but I need more info!!! Have a look at other profile requests here to see just how detailed you can get, but minimally, I need
- Your GRE breakdown
- Your GPA
- Some note about volunteer work and extra curricular activities
- Your main work achievements
So get back to me with that, and we can get started!
Hey sorry for not being thorough.
I started my career in a big four as a Tax accountant (5months)
Accomplishment: Independently handled risk management for our team.
then went to manage finance for a start-up (2 years)
• Streamlined financial procedures by structuring accounting and book-keeping procedures and by establishing a petty cash system for day to day expenditures
• Responsible for expenditure forecasting and budgeting for over 30 projects and events
• Helped in reporting financials and performance forecast while pitching to VCs and angel investors
• Took initiative, conceptualised the next version of the web portal and built an in-house technology team and thus directly enhancing the productivity of the client servicing department by 300%
• Supervised and led multiple teams across different functionalities such as business development, content management etc.
Presently, working for a boutique Investment bank(7months+)
• Currently assisting few companies in PE/VC funding
• Worked on strategic advisory and handholding assignments
Started a web designing company at age 13.
Founded an entrepreneur club in school.. President of economics club of the school for 2 years.. Lead my house as the House captain and Vice-hpuse captain for two years.
In college, worked for 1 year in AIESEC in which I was instrumental in organizing a corporate forum.
Also, did an internship at the International supply and trade department's risk management desk of one of the big oil companies in India..
Post college not much, but I do take part in endurance sports (aquathlon, triathlon, 10K, registered for a 21K, a marathon and a hurdle run) and tried to form an association for the young professional but it didnt pick up really.
Volunteer Work - almost none except that I have been regularly teaching maths to my maid's two children for the last 9 years.
GRE -331 (Q-169, V-162, AW-4).. yeah! no GMAT, is this a deal breaker...
Late bloomer. Average joey till school and then overachieved while at college.
Undergrad in commerce from Delhi University (first class degree and a college topper).. Percentage - 71.1%. The university does not calculate GPA.. but if done it would be closer to 4.
CFA level 3 candidate. Level 3 due in June'14.
Want to apply to B-Schools in US.
not a great undergrad degree/college, no great brand names when it comes to work ex.
Let me know if you may require more information. Thanks