I need some help for a profile evaluation and would really appreciate your help
1. Work experience : am working as an IT consultant for one of UK's biggest hedge fund, my role is a mixture of business analysis as well as IT development and I have excellent client interaction and good knowledge of the hedge fund industry. I have been working here for the past 1 year and have recieved a promotion. Mentor the new joiners in the team and also interview new joinees to see if they are a good fit for the project
Also did a 6 month long internship with a telecommunications company to design the telecommunication system of a metro
2. GMAT : 750 q50 v41 ir8 awa4.5
3. Pec university of technology, India GPA 7.05/10 2012
4. Extra currics : Tutor neighbouring kids math and english
Developed and launched an android app
Helped set up the IT infrastructure of a local film production house by hiring interns from iit
Have a tech blog.
Have played sports at school and college level
5. Certs : none
6. Target programs: UCLA, HAAS, NYU Stern, MIT sloan
7. I will apply R1 2014 so that i have 3 years of work ex at the time of matriculation
8. I have deep interest in technology and post mba want to work in a Product Managment role with top tech companies.
The schools I have mentioned might be a stretch but are the best in the technology sector and hence are my top priorities
PS : I am currently learning German