Please find my profile below :
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
=> I have been working in 4.5 years from in a couple of Global IT MNCs. I have grown from a role of developer to architect +Developer to Functional Application Consultant.
Now I think I am growing and will grow if i stay here in IT but i think that will take its fair amount of time as i will have to go through the experience of learning impact of business strategy on IT strategy by working on ground roles.
Now i want to do an MBA in Information Management where I can play a more macro role that the role at micro level that I am playing now. I aim to work in a Tech firm after my MBA.
2) Your GMAT. - 710 49Q 40V.
3) College info:
Currently i am aware of Tepper, Stanford, MIT and McCombs. But i am struggling to find more colleges that are more aligned to was Tech Centric Programs, Consequently, i have aim to work in Silicon Valley (as my preffered destination). In Long term (5-6 years), i will be coming back to India to start a Business and stay with my family.
Please suggest me some programs outside US as well.
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
=> Nothing Extraordinary in ECA. just some organizational stuff.
I founded one startup which lasted for about 2 years but we were not able to continue. We had a quantum of growth (not in revenues but just in terms of business process) but we were not able to continue because of some personal issues.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
Nothing. Just some technical certifications.
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time.
- I am looking at Canada because of PSW prospects and my dependent will be able to work during my MBA.
- Something inclined to Technology, innovation and Entrepreneurship in the order of preference.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
=> R1 2014-15
8) Your post-MBA goal.
I am looking towards roles aligned to career path of CIO.
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
My shortcoming is not the excuse for your shortcoming.
Read My MBA Voyage here.