Request your help in evaluating my profile:
1) 73 Months of Full time Work-ex in IT( includes TCS) and Big 4 Consulting(Deloitte) by August 2014
2) GMAT Score: 660 (Q50 V29, AWA- 5.5, IR-1)
College : Mumbai University, Mumbai, India
Major: Computer Science
Year of graduation: June 2006
College: Mays Business School, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USA
Major: Management Information Systems(MIS)
Year of graduation: May 2010
4) Achievements/Honors & Awards:
• Winner, CMIS Case Study Competition, Mays Business School, Texas A&M University, October 2008.
• Recipient, CMIS (October 2008), REAL ESTATE CENTER (August 2009).
5) Not that significant as it's technical. Certification: Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) for Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer 2005
6) Target Programs:
- UNC Kenan Flagler Full Time MBA
- McCombs, UT Austin Full Time MBA
- Kelley Full Time MBA
- Georgetown (McDonough) Full Time MBA
- Emory Full Time MBA
- Schulich Full Time MBA
Please suggest any good schools if my profile suits those schools. I would like to apply and avail of any possible scholarship opportunities as well.
7) R1 (Early Application) (Fall 2014).
8) Short-term: Work for a Strategy Consulting firm for at most 5 years. Long Term: Set up my own venture in Strategy consulting
Given your qualifications, UNC, UT, Emory and Georgetown are stretches. You have a competitive profile for Kelley and Schulich.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog