Can you please evaluate my profile-
Graduated from National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, India (awarded the status of Institute of National Importance by Govt. of India) in Electrical Engineering in 2010.
GMAT- 620 (Q51, V23) - first attempt
670 (Q49, V31) - second attempt
- Did one of my two-months' internship from Germany(fully sponsored by the German University), that gave me international exposure.
- 26 months' experience in Oil and Gas Industry. Working with Fluor Daniel (an EPC).
-Have worked on various international projects, managing draughtsmen.
-Recently developed an application to automatize certain tasks, thereby reducing time and cost. Consequently, I've been assigned a team to lead to research and develop more such solutions.
- Recognition from the company for winning the GOAL Test (the test measures the technical ability of a person to perform the job efficiently
- Played Basketball till National Level.
- Recipient of scholarship from Sports Authority of India for being among the best sportspersons of the state.
- Was elected as the School Prefect in grade V
- Elected, through general elections, as the member of Students' Council for two consecutive years at school(before undergrad), in grade X and grade XI, out of which served as the Head of Council in the second year.
- Captain of college Basketball Team.
- Member of National Service Scheme at college and several other clubs, such as Music & Dramatics club, etc. The National Service Scheme was committed to Community Service and organized events such as Blood Donation Camps, Distribution of free clothes to the needy, etc.
-Continuing my passion for Basketball even after college by representing a private club team.
-Plan to join Teach for India Campaign next month.
Post MBA Goal
I'd like to join Strategic Consulting Firm or enter the FInance Sector.
I do not wish to retake the GMAT as I am targeting the Round 1 of applications. I wish to apply to the following schools:
Due to my low GMAT i am also open to MS in Finance from CMU and any other good school
Can you please tell my chances at the above listed schools? Also, if you feel there are schools I've not listed, but at which I've chances of admission, please suggest.