Hi Stacy Blackman
I am ADROCKS. I am looking forward to strengthen my application to be competitive for the top 10 B schools
in US for fall 2016 entry. Work Experience
As of now: 10 months
By the time I plan to start school: 3 years
Company: Biocon Ltd. (a top Biotechnology-based company in INDIA)
Department: Research and Development
Work description: I develop experiments to prove the efficacy of pipeline drugs using mammalian cells and animal models. It involves extensive laboratory work (80-90%) and the rest 10% goes in making reports and presentations for corporate perusal. I do understand that there is a lot of emphasis on leadership potential on B school applications. But given my experience and looking ahead I do not see managing people or projects directly for at least the next six years! (well at least thats the way it happens in the research and development here in India). It would be great if you could assess and enlighten me on how I could address this issue and make myself competitive on this front.Education
Masters in Pharmacology with a GPA of approx. 3.5-3.6 on an US 4.0 scale (73% in INDIAN system) from a good university in India
Bachelors in Pharmacology with a GPA of approx. 3.5-3.6 on an US 4.0 scale (72% in INDIAN system) from a good university in India Extracurricular
I was always active in Sports and have considerable distinctions in the sport of cricket
I have also won 3 essay writing competitions during school and colleges on a large forumGMAT
660-700 on Standard Diagnostic test plan to give it by the end of this year December 2014, though definitely trying to get a score of 720+.
Please let me know your opinion on my profile and help me start my B school journey.