I would appreciate if you evaluate my profile.
1) Gender: M
I am from Serbia and I am 27. I have 4 years of work experience. For two years I worked as a teaching assistant at the EDUCONS University in Sebia (I graduated at same university). After that I have started working for small family company. It is a medical laboratory (we analyse different body samples and give results to our patients). My main responsibilities are expanding of client base and taking care of finances.
2) GMAT 700-720
3) College info: Master in Economics at EDUCONS University, GPA 4. (in Serbia)
Bachelor of Finance EDUCONS University, GPA is around 3.3-3.4,
4) Extra-curricular activities: I practice boxing. For more than ten years I am a member of a traditional artistic association in which I play a traditional instrument tambourine. I have played in small orchestras with no more than 5 members, also I have played in orchestra with more than 30 members.
For the last two years I'm the president of the same association (which now count more than 150 members). When I started to manage the association there was no more than 15 members. I've organized a lot of charity concerts for different purposes.
I'm volunteering at the American Corner (organization that introduces American culture and language to people in foreign countries)
Also, I'm a member of AEGGE (student organization which connects students from all over the world).
As for international exposure, I traveled a lot but never lived in another country. In July I am going to France and I will live there for a year.
5) I'm planning to take CFA I in the next year or even less.
6) INSEAD, Columbia, Oxford, LBS, Cambridge Judge are some of my wishes, but I'm eager to know whether I have some chance for top 20?
7) R1 2013-14
8) I wish to work in investment banking and to be globally exposed.
If I stay in Serbia I won't get that opportunity, so I need an MBA to boost my career in another direction.
Kudos if you like the post!
Failing to plan is planning to fail.