Could you help take a look at my profile?
1) Legal consultant in a v10 law firm, two years now, Chinese.
2) GMAT:700 (q:50/v:34)
3) LLB from not prestigious university in China, LLM from UC Berkeley
4) PRC bar
5) Some leadership experience in extracurricular activities, such as co-founder & managing editor in a law journal. I also tried to create an online legal service business.
6) Target programs: HBS, Columbia, Cornell
7) Post-MBA goal: PE, or return to law firm to become investor later.
Btw, do you think my GMAT is too low and justifies a retake?
Many thanks for your inputs in advance.
You have a competitive profile for Cornell. HBS and CBS are stretch programs for you.
Your GMAT verbal could be a concern and obviously is bringing down your overall score. If you think you can raise it, it certainly couldn't hurt.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog