Please evaluate my profile. I am about to apply to ISB ( 2nd Round)
The profile features are :
1) Academic Background:
a) Engineering: Mining Engineering (8.13)
College : Indian School of Mines.
a) 4 Gold Medals : World Mining Congress (London)
: W.H.Pickering ( Mining, Geological and
Metallurgical Institute of India )
: 2 University Gold Medals.
b) 2 National level Research papers. (One getting implemented at Tata Steel)
c) Branch Position : 1 st in a batch of 41.
d) Good Extracurricular activities. (University Blue Basketball)
Company : Tata Steel.
Total Exp : 3 Years.
Professional Achievements :
1) Division representative in Tata Steel.
2) Leader of Emergency Team in UG Fire.
3) Mountaineering Uttarkashi : A Grade. (15000 feet)
4) Manager (Operations) : Lead a team of 256 Mining Associates.
5) Manager (Development): Mine planning of 280 MT Material Output Mine.
6) Manager (Knowledge Management) (additional).
2) I have resigned from Tata Steel and started my own social venture. Its at pilot level, and trying to obtain funds from Venture capitalists.The project is addresses basic needs of farmers as well as has great business feasibility.
Well friends, there are other features also, but I think this should suffice. My Gmat Scores are:
GMAT 1: 640 (Q 50, V 27 ). AWA 5.0
GMAT 2: 710 (Q 50, V 35 ). AWA 5.5
I would be obliged, if I can have your comments and critical evaluation of my profile.
I am targetting the following universities:
1) ISB 2011 (Round 2).
All you comments are most valuable. Please do leave your comments.
Thanks in advance friends....
"The way to succeed is to double your error rate."
"Most people who succeed in the face of seemingly impossible conditions are people who simply don't know how to quit."