I am an Indian ( Male 22 )
Graduation: B.Tech ( Information Technology Major ) GPA 7.9 / 10. Did my bachelors in College of Engineering, Guindy Anna University Chennai.Work:
* Management Trainee ( 3 months ) in Capital Finance Corporation, a family owned non banking financial company and venture capitalist company. As a management trainee i was exposed to various dimensions of business and i chose certain core areas to work on after the training.
* Current role : Managing Director - IT Angel Investments division and CSR Division.
Panelist - IT infra structure development team.Entrepreneurship
During my college, i co founded a company along with my friend. Started with just 2 employees the company grew leaps and bounds in an year with a total of 12 employees and then we sold out the company to an industry leader. In the company i took care of the marketing, finance and customer relations division. I introduced unique marketing concepts which are now being pursued by companies in the similar industry domain.College
* During the college, i incepted the idea of a student-industry-alumni club exclusively for Department of Information Technology. The idea was taken forward and i became the first President of the Association. As a part of the association activities, i initiated an international technical fest and i conducted successfully with global participation. I also initiated an alumni scholarship scheme.
* Panelist in Entrepreneurship cell of Anna University. College provides funding and infrastructure to student found start up companies. Am one of the panelist along with faculty members and alumni.
* I was the campus placement representative of my class. I represented my class and brought 53 corporate companies to recruit my peers. During my tenure there was a placement percentage of 93% ( the rest of 7% went for higher studies, family business, etc.,)Internship
Technical Intern : Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of Education Tamil Nadu State. During the intern i developed an attendance monitoring system for 400 colleges across the state.
Business Intern : Nandi Dall Mills Pvt. Ltd, a pioneer agro-based FMCG company. Developed a Distributorship model to its 300+ distributors across the country. The model is adopted and is in place now.Reason for Masters
Short term goal : Need to work in international banks (wealth management, portfolio management ) and international angel investment companies. Again back to MBA.
Long term goal : Back to my rightful company and expand it as an international bank and international angel investment company.
Imperial College London
CASS Business School
University College London
Judge Business School
How are my chances in these schools.
Also am looking for London School of Economics and Politics and London Business School. But these two require a GMAT score. Am planning to give my GMAT in the mid of Jan.P.S. Am looking for MSc Management
D- Day December 30 2011. Hoping for the happiest new year celebrations !
Aiming for 700+
Kudo me if the post is worth it