I would like to find out what are my chances of getting into the one of the following universities.
1) Imperial College
4) University of Edinburgh
I have applied to LSE (MSc Finance) and my application has been rejected.
Any other universities suggestions are welcome.
1) First class BA Hons from Uni. of Westminster (I went there because it offered evening classes while in FT employment)
2) HNC in Business (A)
3) Cleared CFA Level 1 at first attempt + CFA L2 candidate (June 2013)
4) Associate member of the CISI institute following completion of International Certificate in Wealth Management
5) 4.5 years work experience in Business Analysis / Project Management (out of which 3 years in Tier 1 Investment Bank)
6) I have not taken GMAT - I would consider taking it but I am currently studying for CFA L2 so won't have much time to prepare
Sorry, but I a not familiar enough with these schools to comment.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog