Kindly let me know if i can get a call from ISB
GMAT Score: 680 ( Q - 42, V - 41)
Targeting 2014-15 batch
Class X: 88.4
Class XII: 88.2
I have 5 years experience in IT (india).
Please respond to the questions at what-we-need-for-a-profile-evaluation-107300.html
Thanks for consideration.Following are the details:
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience.- I have 5 years of IT experience from india.Currently on a break,in US.
2) Your GMAT.-680(Q42,V41)
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
Indian univ.(MDU),GPA-2.9,yr of graduation-2007.
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
participated in community service,in US.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.-na
6) Your target programs.-post graduate program in ISB,india.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.-R1/R2 2013.
8) Your post-MBA goal.-work in finance domain and move to the financial market.