Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
1. Work experience : am working in India as an IT consultant for one of UK's biggest hedge fund, my role is a mixture of business analysis as well as IT development and I have excellent client interaction and good knowledge of the hedge fund industry. I have been working here for the past 1 year and have recieved a promotion. Mentor the new joiners in the team and also interview new joinees to see if they are a good fit for the project
Also did a 6 month long internship with a telecommunications company to design the telecommunication system of a metro
2. GMAT : 750 q50 v41 ir8 awa4.5
3. Pec university of technology, India GPA 7.05/10 2012
4. Extra currics : Tutor neighbouring kids math and english Developed and launched an android app Helped set up the IT infrastructure of a local film production house by hiring interns from iit Have a tech blog. Have played sports at school and college level
5. Certs : none
6. Target programs: UCLA, HAAS, NYU Stern, MIT Sloan
7. I will apply R1 2014 so that i have 3 years of work ex at the time of matriculation
8. I have deep interest in technology and post mba want to work in a Product Managment role with top tech companies.
The schools I have mentioned might be a stretch but are the best in the technology sector and hence are my top priorities