Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Profile Evaluation-No work experience,CS Engg cgpa 7.5/10 [#permalink]
09 Jun 2014, 07:51
Nationality-Indian Age-20 Kindly go through my profile and suggest some colleges to apply
1)work experience-No work experience (currently pursuing 3rd year Engineering)
2) Your GMAT. Yet to take my GMAT. Hoping to get 690
3) College info:B.E Computer Science Engineering CGPA=7.5/10, S.A Engineering college(under Anna University,India) Graduation Year- 2015(expected)
4)extra-curricular activities •Won second prize in “BRAINETIKZ” ,a technical event conducted in a Symposium •Secured 78/100 and achieved Vantage level in Business English Certificate(BEC)-an ESOL examination by the University of Cambridge •Presented Papers •Won prizes in Skit-Drama and Music Competitions. •Winner of Division level and District level Throw Ball Meets. •Represented City twice in state-level Throw ball tournaments
leadership experience. •Held office as the Head-Boy of the Students Council in high school. •Winner of the Best-Boy award in high school •Held office as the Assistant Science Club secretary of the Students council. •Headed the NSS camp and active participation in RSP.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. NA
6)Target Programs- Please suggest some suitable programs for my profile I hope to pursue a General Management program in a good college
7) When you plan to apply? I am planning to apply by August of this year for Fall-2014 admissions
8) Your post-MBA goal. To climb the ladder of an organization and eventually get into the senior management while simultaneously developing my skills to the fullest of my potential.
http://blog.ryandumlao.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_20130807_232118.jpg The GMAT is the biggest point of worry for most aspiring applicants, and with good reason. It’s another standardized test when most of us...