I am currently a 24 (25 by matriculation) Asian-American working in Alternative Investment Services at an American multinational banking and financial services corporation. I'm actually also Philipina and Spanish, but I only know conversational Mandarin Chinese.
I will only be applying to one school in May for Fall 2013- NYU Stern Langone Part-Time program. I'd like to know where I stand as a candidate.
1) 2.5 Years WE at company mentioned above, with a promotion and 2012 People, Partnership, and Performance award. High ratings both years (highest rating possible for 2012).
2) GMAT 720. Q49 V39.
3) Bachelor of Arts in Economics (May 2011), Rutgers University, 2.89 GPA --> (was a full time employee and full time student for my last semester)
4) Incredibly involved in Asian-American organizations during college, holding various leadership positions. Also did a LOT of volunteer work
5) Post college extra-curriculars: advisor for sorority, advisor for high school animal rescue group, volunteer for shelter, committee lead for Ascend (professional Pan-Asian group- NJ Chapter- helped start up chapter), softball team at work
6) Work will be helping finance my schooling, supervisors very supportive of me
7) short-term goals: advance rapidly in my current role
8) long-term goals: VP at a hedge-fund administrator
9) Alternative Transcript: UCLA Extension: A in Accounting, A in Mathematics for management, and currently taking Quantitative Methods and Stats as well as Accounting 2-- will receieve grades before submission of application
Thank you in advance!