27 yrs - Female - White
- Undergraduate degree in Business Marketing, The College of New Jersey, GPA 3.742, 2nd Academic Honors in Marketing
- 700 (90%) -- 38 Verbal (84%) / 48 Quant (78%)
- AWA 6.0 (90%)
- IR 5 (52%)
3. Work Experience
- Profession: Senior Business Analyst at utility company, 5 years with company with promotions, work in solar operations currently, have worked in communications and environmental, health and safety as well.
4. Career Goals
- Plan to stay in the energy industry, preferably in the renewable energy space. I was to pursue MBA to better skills in business analytics and develop management skills. Long term, director level position or higher in management.
- Womens Network and Young Professionals at my company, mentor for Rutgers Business School program for the past 3 years, charity work with the March of Dimes and Children's Specialized Hospital in NJ. Active in sports during college and post.
Could you please evaluate my chances of getting into NYU Stern Part Time program? I have submitted my application and now the waiting begins!
You have a competitive profile for NYU's part-time program.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog