Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Sep 2014, 06:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Evaluation: NYU Stern Langone Part-Time Program

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Profile Evaluation: NYU Stern Langone Part-Time Program [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2013, 11:16
27 yrs - Female - White

1. Academics
- Undergraduate degree in Business Marketing, The College of New Jersey, GPA 3.742, 2nd Academic Honors in Marketing

2. GMAT
- 700 (90%) -- 38 Verbal (84%) / 48 Quant (78%)
- AWA 6.0 (90%)
- IR 5 (52%)

3. Work Experience
- Profession: Senior Business Analyst at utility company, 5 years with company with promotions, work in solar operations currently, have worked in communications and environmental, health and safety as well.

4. Career Goals
- Plan to stay in the energy industry, preferably in the renewable energy space. I was to pursue MBA to better skills in business analytics and develop management skills. Long term, director level position or higher in management.

5. Extracurriculars
- Womens Network and Young Professionals at my company, mentor for Rutgers Business School program for the past 3 years, charity work with the March of Dimes and Children's Specialized Hospital in NJ. Active in sports during college and post.

Could you please evaluate my chances of getting into NYU Stern Part Time program? I have submitted my application and now the waiting begins!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Affiliations: Columbia, Wharton, LBS
Schools: Harvard, Stanford, LBS, Columbia, Wharton, HEC Paris
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 113 [0], given: 1

Re: Profile Evaluation: NYU Stern Langone Part-Time Program [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2013, 16:45
Based on your profile, I would say that your chances of being admitted are quite high. I do not know of the quality of your application, but assuming that is was good, then I am sure that admissions will appreciate your accomplishments, see your potential and see why an MBA would be the next logical step in your career.

Kimberly Plaga
Senior Admissions Consultant
Manhattan Review

Manhattan Review GMAT Prep & MBA Admissions Consulting
Web: http://www.manhattanreview.com | Phone: +1.212.316.2000
Receive 20% off Admissions Consultings as GMATClub member!

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Profile Evaluation: NYU Stern Langone Part-Time Program [#permalink] New post 01 May 2013, 09:45
Thank you for getting back to me, Kimberly!
Re: Profile Evaluation: NYU Stern Langone Part-Time Program   [#permalink] 01 May 2013, 09:45