Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 23:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Evaluation - NYU Stern Part Time Applicant

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Profile Evaluation - NYU Stern Part Time Applicant [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2009, 19:31
29 yrs/Male/Indian

1. Academics
GPA: Masters (Chemical Engg.) Univ. of Maryland College Park: 3.5 ,
Bachelors (Chemical Engg.): Distinction (Indian Degree, Not sure how it converts to GPA)

2.GMAT
660 (84%) AWA 4.5
Q 48 (85%) V 34 (70%)

3.WORK EXP.
Profession : Research Scientist, Product Development, Pharmaceutical Industry
Career Accomplishments: Very Good (Developed three products from that passed clinical trials and have been submitted to FDA and awaiting commercial approval)

4.Career Goals
I plan to stay in Pharma Industry. I want to pursue MBA as I want to move from R&D to Product Managment, which entails product branding, positioning in the market, evaluating in/out -licensing deals with R&D stragetic partners. Long term goal is Pharmaceutical business development.

5. XCs
I was involved in lot XCs in Bachelors in India. Worked as Secretary of Chemical Engg Students Association. I was instrumental in working as liason between Industry and Chemical Engg. students body. Got sponsorships from Industry leaders for the Association and organized seminars, inviting Chemical Industry leaders to share their experience and vision with Students.

Could you please evaluate
What are my chances of getting into NYU Stern Part Time program ?

Thank You
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Profile Evaluation - NYU Stern Part Time Applicant   [#permalink] 14 Mar 2009, 19:31