Could you please evaluate my profile and comment on schools I've picked:
- I'm Vietnamese, 26, female
- 3 years w.e as auditor at Big 4 firm (would be 4 years by Fall 2012)
Top 5 in my cohort for 2 most recent years in the firm
Experienced in Oil and gas clients (relevant to my long-term goals)
Involved in some consulting projects - for oil and gas as well
Organized training courses for junior staff, received good feedbacks
- ACCA (similar to CPA, but ACCA is host in Britain) almost completed
- Undergraduate school in Vietnam, prestigious in Vietnam only. Major: foreign trade and business
- GPA 3.5
- GMAT 740 (V38,Q51)
+lead cheering team in internal sport prizes, some awards for dance (internal prizes only)
+co-write and act in comedies and won prizes in 2 events of the firm
+organize internal sales contest to all auditor in the firm
I did not have much lead role in extracurricular in university, only involve as participant, mainly because I took up some part time jobs. I had differing part-time jobs: one in PR, one in NGO, did some tutor jobs and even some manual labor jobs as well.
Wondering whether I should mention these in resume (I guess no because irrelevant to my career goal and not focus at all) or just in my essays to explain the switch from non-accounting to accounting after experience all those stuff??? or ignore them all?
I've made some choices:
1. Tuck (first choice)
2. Duke vs. Kenan Flagler (still considering because my profile has not exhibit the "global aim" that Duke prefer? Should work more on this)
Could you please give me some recommendations regarding my choice?
Thank you so much.