Belong to the Indian/ Male /32/ 9 Years exp / Working as a manager in IT company
Will probably apply as a US resident alien (if that helps)
• GMAT: 710 (Q50, V34)- don't know if I should give it again
. MBA from India (IIM) CGPA - 5.72 (Marketing and IT)
• Engineering- 73% from one of the good engineering schools in India (Non-IIT)
• 12th - 86%, 10th - 78%
• Working as an Account manager for an IT (Indian) major company – Handling a $7M account for a Financial product company - Grown the relationship from $0.6M - $7M in 7 quarters
• Work includes outsourcing Relationship management, Resource management (25+ resources) and some Project Management
• Worked in solutioning (Pre-sales) and consulting activities for multiple clients in the organization.
1. Editor of the Alumni Magazine in Indian B-school
2. Some regional and National level Maths competitions
3. Golf (Handicap - 23)
4. Organised simulation games for Sales and Marketing at the B-school level
5. Active member of Cricket teams at Local and at college level.
Short to medium Term Goal:
To enter the Financial services / Business consulting sector.
Long Term Goal:
not defined as yet
Recos: Can get good recos from SVP and EVP of my organization for my application.
Can you please let me know whether I should try and improve my GMAT score based upon the profile and the schools selected? Or should I start working on my applications.
MGMAT1 Q48 V35 680
PR1 Q44 V37 660
PR2 Q51 V31 660
PR3 Q51 V37 710
PR4 Q50 V37 700
PR5 Q51 V41 730
MGMAT2 Q49 V45 760
GMATPREP1 Q49 V43 730
GMATPREP2 Q49 V43 730
MGMAT3 Q51 V36 710
GMATPREP1 Q51 V34 690