Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
2) Educational Background: BE in Computers(Mumbai University) - GPA 3.98, Published 2 research papers, Received Sir J.R.D. Tata scholarship MS in CS from Columbia University - GPA 3.34, 1 research project
3) GMAT - 720
4) Work experience: Software Development Engineer. Internet E-Commerce Industry. 3 years.
4) Extracurriculars: a) Associated with an NGO in the local area in India for last five years. Founder of a website for benefit of elderly people in Mumbai. Associated with Local politician for social work. b) Captain of Undegrad Cricket team for a year, vice-captain and part of college cricket team for 3 year, c) Campus Ambassador for Teach For India at Columbia. Organized event seminar at Columbia University for National Recruitment Director of Teach For India. d) Math coach for Lets Get Ready. Managed and trained six students for SAT in New York University. e) MERIT RANK holder in NIIT National IT Aptitude Test (NITAT) (1251 out of 73122 candidates) Jan. 2009 f) Won 3rd place in ALL-BOMBAY “C Programming” contest by IEEE society (Feb 2008). g) Best Website award by the principal of the junior college. h) Member of Excellentia Society in school for academics.
5) Short Term Goal: To learn the financial management of an enterprise by working in Business/Management role in the company.
6) Long Term Goal: To start an web-based enterprise in India in collaboration with government education programme.
Thanks for posting. You have a very strong candidacy. My largest recommendation is that you look to differentiate your candidacy in a competitive talent pool. I recommend you read this case study of an Indian engineer who differentiated himself through his leadership experience and was accepted into a top MBA program: http://www.stacyblackman.com/comprehens ... ies/case2/
We also have free school specific advice for some of the programs you are considering:
Hi, I am working near Manhattan and i am also considering part-time MBA in NYU as compared to full-time MBA. This is considering the fact that i am an international citizen in US and would like to process my green-card simultaneously while working and studying for MBA. Otherwise, i would have to leave my job now and find an employer who is willing to sponsor H1-B work visa after my full-time MBA directly. Kindly give your opinion about this option. Thanks in advance.
Re: Profile Evaluation please.
08 Nov 2012, 22:03