Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Dec 2014, 23:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

profile evaluation please

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

profile evaluation please [#permalink] New post 21 Jan 2013, 06:24
Hi All,
I saw you have consistently replied to all the people on this forum with very solid and practical advice. I hope to get some as well.
Well to start with things ....
I am only aiming to apply for executive programs.
GMAT : 620 (I know very poor)
Total Work exp : 9+ years
Work ex after graduation : 6+ years
Nationality : Indian
Current location : Belgium
Present employer (3 years +) : European Commission. I work on GIS projects which influence road and transport policies.
I have worked extensively in USA , Europe and India.
I had a start up of my own for 3 years before I winded up because I was reciving death threats :) (i know rare experience).
I not a typical Indian IT just to stress as it is the general perception.
I also do many things like I have a lobby in India for right to clean water for people in the slums of my place which I regulate with a team of 3 social activists.
I am also a social entrepreneur because I have a tie up with a real estate developer who makes green homes in India and I try to sell them to conscious environmental NRI investors.
I have also once campaigned for a political candidate and he went on to become the cabinet minister of the state . (I can get a reco from him.)
During my university days I used to voluntarily teach in a tribal school which is very famous for its contribution to the upliftment of the underprivileged.
I have also played football.
I already have an admit from Rotterdam School of Management .
My main target is INSEAD as they are aligned to my need to do an MBA

Awaiting your precious feedbcaks and comments.

Cheers
S
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
MBA Admissions Consulting
Followers: 44

Kudos [?]: 356 [0], given: 66

Re: profile evaluation please [#permalink] New post 22 Jan 2013, 23:07
Expert's post
sidray wrote:
Hi All,
I saw you have consistently replied to all the people on this forum with very solid and practical advice. I hope to get some as well.
Well to start with things ....
I am only aiming to apply for executive programs.
GMAT : 620 (I know very poor)
Total Work exp : 9+ years
Work ex after graduation : 6+ years
Nationality : Indian
Current location : Belgium
Present employer (3 years +) : European Commission. I work on GIS projects which influence road and transport policies.
I have worked extensively in USA , Europe and India.
I had a start up of my own for 3 years before I winded up because I was reciving death threats :) (i know rare experience).
I not a typical Indian IT just to stress as it is the general perception.
I also do many things like I have a lobby in India for right to clean water for people in the slums of my place which I regulate with a team of 3 social activists.
I am also a social entrepreneur because I have a tie up with a real estate developer who makes green homes in India and I try to sell them to conscious environmental NRI investors.
I have also once campaigned for a political candidate and he went on to become the cabinet minister of the state . (I can get a reco from him.)
During my university days I used to voluntarily teach in a tribal school which is very famous for its contribution to the upliftment of the underprivileged.
I have also played football.
I already have an admit from Rotterdam School of Management .
My main target is INSEAD as they are aligned to my need to do an MBA

Awaiting your precious feedbcaks and comments.

Cheers
S

S.

Thanks for your feedback.

Assuming you have good competitive grades for INSEAD, you have a chance of acceptance at INSEAD, but if you have to make a decision on Rotterdam before you hear from INSEAD go with Rotterdam. It's strong in supply chain, infrastructure, and transportation, which I understand is your focus.
Best,
Linda

Linda Abraham
Accepted
310-815-9553

Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools

Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog