1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
36 mo. Strategy & Operations Consultant, Deloitte Consulting, will be 48 months at matriculation
General Mgmt, No specific specialty.
2) Your GMAT.
770 (Q49, V47) AWA 6.0 IR 8
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
Top public school (one of Cal/UCLA/UVA/U Mich).
3.72 GPA Economics
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
Executive board of Charity with $600k+ / year revenue during college. Continued involvement with alumni association of said charity. Additional consistent but modest volunteer experience in the same area as college charity.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs.
Dreaming of Harvard and Stanford. Also interested in Wharton, MIT, Chicago, Northwestern, Berkeley.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.
Pivot to banking, preferably on the buy side.
You have a competitive profile for the schools you are aiming for and have chosen them well. If you would like help with your MBA application,
please keep Accepted in mind.
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog