It would be great if you could help me.
I am a 27 year old Indian male
730 q-50, V-40
8.14/10, Bachelors in Business Administation, Amity Business School, Amity University, UP, India
Total work experience: 6 years
I started my career with Coca-Cola as a Finance Trainee and then worked as a Finance Executive for 2 years before switching careers. I became a full-time personal trainer after completing a Certified Personal Trainer Course from the American College of Sports Medicine and worked with as a Personal Trainer for 3 years with one of the largest fitness companies in the world. Thereafter, 3 months ago I started my first business venture a health club and Spa company and currently run and manage 1 health club and spa with over 400 active members.
I wish to expand my current business and start sports academies in India.
1. Six months ago I started a golf fitness and conditioning institute (a sport that I have been playing for many years and have played at the National Level and have completed a Certified Golf Fitness Instructor Course from the Titleist Performance Institute, CA ). Train and mentor groups of golf professionals and amateurs (including caddy boys) on golf-specific fitness.
2. College: a. Co-headed the committee which organized the college fest two years in row.
b. Participated in and won many business plan and quiz competitions across india.
Subject Area Certifications:
1. Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM
2. Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, TPI
3. Certified Sports Nutrionist
1. Indian School of Business, any other schools that you may suggest
Thanks a lot
Stacy is over there.
You have a competitive profile for ISB.
Accepted ~ The Premier Admissions Consultancy
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog