Joined: 28 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
WE: Education (Education)
, given: 42
Profile Evaluation Please [#permalink]
30 Oct 2013, 08:09
I was wondering if you could do an eval for me. I am a Nepalese American citizen(went to elementary through highschool in the states)
1) I work for a Charter School network in Chicago as the Recruitment Coordinator for Human Capital for four different schools. I have been in this position for a year and a half. Prior to this I taught Chemistry at a high school in Houston, Texas for three years, as a member of Teach for America
2) 650: 44Q 35V
3) College info: Attended The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina for Undergrad. Was Biology Major and graduated in 7 semesters. GPA: 3.0 and increased gradually each year of college. started with 2.4/2.8/2.8/2/9/3.3/3.9/3.4(each semester breakdown)
4) On Company board during college. Teach for America. Volunteer as a mentor for a student in a low income area in Chicago through education non-profit
5) Teaching Certificate in Texas.
6)I want to apply round 2 of this year to Kellogg, Haas, Ross, UT(McCombs) and Tuck.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) I want to work in non-profit consulting/ human capital consulting.
Do you think it would be advisable to retake the GMAT. I took it this past monday and scored the 650. I was planning on taking it again on december 4th but am not sure if i should. I plan on starting my applications ASAP. Thank you for your time.