I would like to ask for your help evaluate my profile below.
Background demographic info
Age : 26 at matriculation
Gender : Male
Nationality : South East Asia
Undergrad Major : Mechanical Engineering from top engineering university in the country
GPA : 3.88 (Valedictorian) class of 2009
GMAT : 700 (Q51 V33)
IELTS : 8 (R9 L8.5 W7 S7)
I will have total 4 year experience as an Engineer at matriculation with big three oil company.
Some main achievement
1) Successfully implement Lean-Six Sigma project with $6MM in benefit. Youngest engineer in Business Unit to be nominated to do so.
2) Work closely with Houston-based project team to develop and implement new applications used to prevent catastrophic failure. $7.5MM benefit. Be a team of ten from every Business Units around the world.
3) Supervised 20+ offshore technicians.
4) Got a promotion after 2.5 yr since joining, faster than peers. Annual performance is always in top section.
1) US ex-boss. Already engaged and expect to get strong one.
2) Local Lean-Six Sigma coach. Even though he already moved out from my office, he got a big position at one of the biggest bank here.
1) Board member, Company's cooperative with $15MM portfolio
2) Volunteer to develop infrastructure at rural areas during university break.
3) Vice President of university club handling event organization.
Short: To do career change into consulting or VC
Long: To establish VC opportunity in my country, currently we do not have this kind of funding
I plan to submit all of them are in Jan.
1) HBS - Think to submit only one as chances are very slim, any suggestion which one has better chance?
1) How practical in my application strategy? Is it too risky?
2) I already registered for GMAT retake? Will 740 change the game plan?
Thanks for your time in advance for your help.