Looking for full-time MBA - aiming for fall 2013
1) Major: Computer Engineering
2) Masters in Computer Engineering
a) University: Syracuse University
b) GPA: 3.6/4.0
3) GMAT: 640 (q:47, v:32)
4) Work experience: 5(by the time I join school if admitted) in a fortune 500 company (ranked in the 130s)
Probable Target Schools:
1) Indiana University (Kelley)
2) University of North Carolina(Kenan Flagler)
3) UT Austin
4) Carnegie Mellon
5) Georgia Institute of Tech
Please recommend. Also, please list any other schools you think would be a good target..
Thanks in advance
Your GMAT may be on the lower side if you represent an over represented group. In this case, you may want to consider retaking it.