1) I am a CPA at a Regional Public Accounting Firm, I have been working for 4 years and have become manager within the firm. There are about 40 employees in all.
3)I went to SUNY Buffalo as an accounting major, graduated with a 3.68 GPA, i graduated in 2009. I also have a MS in accounting from SUNY BUffalo
4) I am a Sunday School Teacher at my local Parish.
6) Full Time Programs- Cornell MBA/MHA, Columbia MBA, NYU MBA, MIT MBA, Wharton MBA,Northwestern MBA , Yale MBA, UMich MBA/MHSA
7) R1 2014-15
8) I would like to move back to NYC/LI with a secure job in the healthcare field. Preferbely within the accounting/finance division due to my expierence in the accounting field.
- If you think the programs I have suggested are too high of a reach, which programs would you recommend or what would you suggest I do to make my resume more appealing to top schools. Thank you, it is well appreciated.