Let me chip in my 2 cents here..
1. As far as GMAT is concerned, you are definitely eligible. However, the question should be if you are eligible for an international MBA program as BSc. is a 3 year degree course instead of the standard 4 year degree course as required by B-schools across the world. I'm not sure whether your 2 years of study at a distance llearning program would fill that gap. An expert's help will be appreciated here.
2. Well, if you are eligible, considering your over 9 years of experience, I believe you should be focussing on 1 year European programs, which tend to admit applicants with more experience. Again, an expert may elaborate on this.
A brief of my profile:
GMAT: Yet to appear
Graduation: B. Sc (H) Physics in 1998
PGDM: Distance learning programme-2 years duration-in 2002
Work Experience: 7 years of Sales experience in FMCG companies at the executive level and 2-1/2 years in media company at managerial level
• Community Service through the CSR activities of my company - Organized blood donation camps, etc.
• An active event organizer throughout my life - right from school till today. Was a member of Organizing Committee for Annual Tech. & Cultural fest at college.
Looking forward to an Executive MBA programme from IIMs, ISB as I feel that I am stuck as far as my professional growth is concerned.
I am skeptical in the following areas:
1. Am I eligible for GMAT? If I do, I expect to get 720-730. Should I devote my next 3-4 months on GMAT?
2. Do I have the USP to get into the programs mentioned above, considering I don't have excellent academic as well as work profile? Request you to do the thorough evaluation of my profile and suggest if I should go for it?
3. What schools should I focus on?
Looking forward to a positive response.