Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Please help me in evaluating my profile. Looking for admissions to B-Schools in USA, Europe, India
Demographic: 29, Indian Male
Academic: GMAT (1 attempt) - 680 (Q50 , V31 , AWA/IR - not yet received) Qualification: Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science) from IIT-Kharagpur, 8.64 / 10 CGPA
Work Experience: 7 years as of July 2013
Research/Analytics in Buldge Bracket IB for 2 years ( India ) Trading/Risk Management in Buldge Bracket IB for 3 years ( Singapore ) - Managed team of 8 people . Trading/Risk Management in Boutique Financial Services Firm ( Singapore ) [ Current ] - Managing 4 member team .
Certifications: FRM® ( Financial Risk Manager )
1) Badminton Captain of University, who represented our university in Inter IIT Sports meet.
2) Silver medalist in Athletics (4X100 relay) in Inter IIT Sports meet.
3) Sole recipient of Inlaks Awards of Excellence at IIT-Kharagpur in 2003. Inlaks Awards of Excellence represents the highest recognition of talent in the country and is awarded only to 4-5 students across India per year.
4) Member of the organizing committee of "BITWISE", the annual online programming Contest organized by the Computer Science and Engineering Department Society of IIT Kharagpur
5) Member of the organizing committee of "The Second Symposium on Indian Morphology, Phonology & Language Engineering (Simple-05)"
Target schools: 1) Stanford University 2) Yale University 3) Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan) 4) University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) 5) University of Chicago (Booth) 6) Columbia Business School 7) UC Berkeley (Haas) 8) NYU Stern 9) INSEAD 10) HEC PARIS
Based on the information above, should i retake GMAT again first ?
Thanks for your help!
Profile evaluation request
11 Jun 2013, 00:50