Demographic: 25 year old male, Indian
GMAT: 760 (50Q, 42V)
ACADEMICS: Chartered Accountant (India) with all-India top 10 ranks and Certified Public Accountant (USA)
- 3+ years(by matriculation) at Deloitte Strategy & Operations Consulting
- Worked with top Indian and Global Corporate clients across industry sectors
- Led small teams on project modules
- Secured an early promotion
- Also have a 3-year full time internship with Deloitte India in their Audit and Assurance function. But, this was pre-qualification
- 2013-14 Campaign Leader for Teach for India (this is currently on-going)
- Participated in Deloitte’s Annual CSR event in 2012 and managed projects with over 200 volunteers in all
- Voluntarily set up and managed a knowledge exchange club of 15 members during my internship
Immediate Post MBA goal: To work with a top tier strategy consulting firm in the US
What are my chances of being admitted to Harvard, Stanford GSB, Wharton, Chicago Booth or Kellogg if I apply this year?
You have a competitive profile for these programs, but obviously they are the most competitive programs. You may also want to consider INSEAD, MIT Sloan, and Tuck.
If you would like help with your MBA application
, please PM me.
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog