Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 08:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile evaluation request

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Profile evaluation request [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2014, 09:04
Hi,

I am looking for some help and guidance. Below is my profile.

1. Total work experience- 12 years. I have 2 yrs project mngt experience in India. Then I moved to Canada. I then worked as an adjuster (similar to a PM role) for 3 years and having identified a business need, formulated a business idea and started a company servicing the insurance industry. I raised the finance through partnership, and created policies, procedures, marketing strategies and now head operations as the company's COO (total of 4 yrs in the company). The company now has an annual turnover of $6m with 80 employees.

2. I do not have an undergraduate degree.

3. My current GMAT score is 600.

4. Target schools for EMBA:

1) Ivey, London
2) Rotman, Toronto
3) Queens, Kingston
4) McGill HEC, Montreal
5)Telfer, Ottawa

Could anybody evaluate my profile and my chances of getting into one of the above schools? Do I need to retake GMAT and what score should I target to improve my chances of being accepted? Please help!

Thanks
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 2

Re: Profile evaluation request [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2014, 23:37
The programs which you are targeting accept students without an undergraduate degree if they have a very good GMAT score. I think a GMAT score of 600 is good for your target schools and your work experience of 12 years with 7+ years in leadership positions makes you a strong applicant. That being said, I suggest you talk to the admissions office of each of these schools before applying.

Good Luck!
www.interviewbay.com
Re: Profile evaluation request   [#permalink] 09 Feb 2014, 23:37