- Brand Manager at top 3 Food & Beverage CPG (first ever hire out of undergrad, given prominent, exclusive award while there), had very high responsibility and a significant promotion
- Started seed funded tech startup that may be about to fail (attended startup accelerator)
Have not taken yet. Aced all undergrad admissions tests, and I expect similarish results.
3.5 GPA from an Ivy League (Government major, had departmental honors)
- #3 position in student government in undergrad
- Captain of club sports team
- Fraternity board member
- Co-founded affinity group at CPG company
- Received USA's highest award for youth while in undergrad
Harvard, Stanford, Haas, Sloan, Olin (if receive full fellowship)
When to Apply:
I am 27 years old.
Top consulting firm, eventually ending up in non-profits (non-profit specialty at MBA program)
Things look very good so far,
You have the right school, the right GPA, seem confident. Your work experience seems to be quite strong, although I can't really jusge there, cause 2 lines doesn't do justice to what must be about six years of exeperience. Sports + Student Govt' in school is awesome. Bascially you beat that 710, and if your WE is as good as you make it seem, you are good to apply for Top 10 programs.
Good luck with your test!
And if you got anything else, dude, just drop a line...
Admissionado | Packages | School Guides | Team
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!