Joined: 10 Aug 2014
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]
10 Aug 2014, 11:55
Hi! Any feedback would be much appreciated.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
- 1 year as a paralegal (first job out of college)
- 2+ years as a management consultant at second-tier firm (e.g. Booz, OW, Deloitte)
- 1+ year at a boutique consulting firm specialized in digital video strategy and operations
2) Your GMAT
- 760 (45 V / 49 Q)
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
- BA in History and Government (double-major) at a "public Ivy). Graduated 2010. 3.67 GPA
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
- Director of Marketing for an e-tutoring charity. Music/culture blogger
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time.
- Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Sloan, Tuck, Columbia
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
- R1 for Harvard, Stanford, Wharton. R2 for others
8) Your post-MBA goal.
- Run a TV (or premium online video) publisher
Thanks in advance!