May I ask you for an evaluation of my profile?
- I'm an Inhouse SAP Consultant globally responsible for a the IT side of a product stream at a multi-billion industrial company.
In this position I am the one face to our internal clients in everyday business and projects. I have two full time consultants (external) reporting to me.
I have been with the company since 2007 in several roles and worked in projects all over the world as sub-project lead and business process specialist/Application Designer
I used to work and live in Singapore from 2011 to 2013 for the same company, at the moment Germany-based (Hamburg).
- White male, 27 at Matriculation, Austrian-British background
- Undergrad GPA 3.5 with (Double Degree) Austrian Diploma and UK Bachelor (2nd class, 1st div) in Information Systems
- GMAT 740 (Q48/V42)
- TOEFL iBT 117
- Extracurricular experience volunteering in a self defense training centre, tutoring children, giving free Yoga classes
- Prince2 Project Management certification
- Spoken Languages: German, English, Mandarin, French
- Career switch to top tier management consulting planned post-MBA
What schools do you think I can target in the top 20 (global) with my profile?
Thank you very much! Paul