I would be really glad if you can give me a realistic idea about my profile as mentioned below:
GMAT: scheduled on 23 August and targetting 700.
Education: Btech from average university 78.6%(I have topped in my university in few semesters but so far not have any document stating that)
Class 12th CBSE 80%
Class 10th CBSE 94%
1. Associated with a NGO for last one year(not renowned)
2. Was part if some clubs at college level and organised few events.
3. Part of Fun team at my current organisation and have organised few events.
Work experience: 3 years and 3 months by September 2014 with Accenture as Software Engineer.(IT)
No International exposure but have telephonic conversations with onshore.
We as team have received award for high performance
1. Have given KT to 3 new joiners in team
2. Have acted as POC between junior team members and team lead.
3. One promotion till now.
LOR: from supervisor and NGO director (to be reviewed by professional)
Post MBA goal: to join reputed consulting firm
Colleges to which i will be apllying:
Kenan Flager, Mc Combs, Rotman, Richard Ivey, Purdue, Fisher, Tepper, UCLA, Emory, ISB, NUS, Georgetown, Urbana Champaign. I am open to other B schools and geographies. Please tell me how much chancd I have at these B schools.
Thanks in advance for your time.Posted from my mobile device