Dear Bryant and Veritas Prep
I just joined GMAT Club today and read through many posts. I observed that you guys are few of the only consultants' who replies reguarly and encourages students mostly to take up the challenge of Mission Admission (
). Please find below my profile and kindly evaluate:
Graduation: 74%( GPA-3.5) BTech(IT), 2012
GMAT Score: 690(Q: 49, V: 35), AWA: 5.5
Work Details: Working as QA engineer with Samsung Research Institute, Samsung India Electronics Pvt Limited (July 2012 onwards)
- My work requires me to be a Project Manager, whenever a project comes into the QA phase. I work primarily on Mobile products of the company.
- Basic work requirements are to co-ordinate with various teams, Plan the QA activity, manage resources(human and otherwise), meet project deadlines along with meeting minimum QA requirement.
Extra Curricular activities:
- Part of Samsung Cultural Index Champs, help to organise various Employee engagement activities every month.
- Chairperson of Exectuive Committee of CSI(Techinical Committee) and Grievance Redressal Committee for college fest.
- Participated in many competitions and won many awards at college and school level.
- Have done volunteer work for Art of Living organisation(But I dont have a certificate to prove it)
I've sent my score to the following Schools:
1. Arizona State University - W. P. Carey School of Business - MBA, Full Time
Tempe, Arizona, United States
2. Boston University - School of Management - MBA, Full Time
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
3.Indiana University - Bloomington - Kelley School of Business - MBA, Full Time
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
4.Purdue University - Krannert Graduate School of Management - MBA, Full Time
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
5.University of Rochester - William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration - MBA, Full Tim
Rochester, New York, United States
Kindly suggest which ones of these are safe and ambitious.
I would request you to kindly suggest a few more Schools based on my profile.