Joined: 19 Nov 2013
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation request, GMAT 710 [#permalink]
19 Nov 2013, 00:46
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
I graduated from NYU with a master engineer degree in 2009. Before that, I received my undergraduate degree in China and had one year of Hardware engineer in the first Chinese GPS chip company. From 2009, I started to work in an international trading company as an IT consultant and then turned into an online marketing manager and show manager. In 2013, I started to work in a leading commercial real estate company as a marketing associate in charge of build up their brand in East Asia. I have built a lot of relationship with the government, PE, organizations, international developer, banks, tax and legal.
2) Your GMAT.
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
NYU, MS in Engineering related, 2009.
Chinese top 10 University, BS in Engineering related, 2006
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
Lead a group of friend from United States go back to China for two weeks. Hiking, tried real Chinese food, watched Chinese opera, Visited terracotta warriors, Great wall, etc.
Worked as volunteer teacher in remote village in China.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
N/A, but published some papers and put in MIT online library.
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time.
Haas, Kellogg, Columbia Business school, Tepper, UCLA, USC.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.
Two path: work in the big IT company as an international product manager or work in a consulting company providing relative advices.
Please evaluate my profile,