I can understand your hesitation dude. If you aren't willing to retake the GMAT, that is totally fine, but you will have to accept that it reduces the appeal of your candidacy. So Tier 2 school can be a great option for you. Thankfully, you have a long and fruitful work experience with which to base yourself on.
1. I know its not a good idea to apply in TOP schools with this GMAT score. Please recommend me any 2nd RANK good B Schools. I am open to studying in USA,UK , Australia and Singapore.
There are many. The best place to start is to look at the average GMAT score of programs (there are tons of resources online for that). If a school's average GMAT is 700, it's likely too tough for you to get into. when you see schools that have an average GMAT of say, 660 or below, then that is about your range.
2. What are the best schools for Management/Entrepreneurship?
Best, shmest. Which ones are the BEST for YOU? And that you can get into? I suggest starting to look in three areas:
1. Full time programs ranked under 20-30
2. European programs (which are mostly one year)
3. EMBA programs
3. As my experience is already 08 years , do I need to think on some different lines. Like should I try online MBA ? Or should I try Part Time MBA. Does these MBAs have same level as Full Time MBA.
I don't suggest doing an online MBA. Most are just "diploma farms" and you come away with neither the knowledge, prestige or contacts of real MBA programs. Part-time programs may not be for you either, because they are only useful when you are working full time simultaneously, so you'd have to have a job in NY to go to a program in NY. What you CAN look into however, is EMBA programs and AMBA (accelerated) programs. also, in general, keep in mind European programs which are for the most part one year programs
4. Is there any relation between GMAT score and success during/afer MBA studies.
A little bit. Some companies like consulting firms do look at it. But for the most part the relationship is indirect. Meaning the GMAT influences your school, and your school influences your job.
Hope this helps!!!
GMAT Club EXCLUSIVE: $100 off Bootcamps and Writing Workshops!
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!
Get a Free Consultation!