Hey there good sir!
Sorry to hear about those dings! That always smarts a bit!
Let's cut to the chase and answer your questions:
1. Should I re-take the GMAT anyways?
Take the GMAt when you know you can do better. You are gonna have to hit a 670 or higher to make it count at these schools (and even 690 or higher)
2. Should I withdraw my rest of applications for this year? (seems like Johnson and Marshall are harder to get in compare to Kelley and KF)
Hmmm, I would say let them flow. Your chances are on the low side given your GMAT... but you can reapply, and if you do you would anyhow have to have that higher GMAT
3. If I do re-apply next year for the same schools, would they favor in re-applicants?
If you can show serious concrete improvement in both your job and your GMAT, you can do well as a reapplicant.
4. Should I consider consulting advice for schools? (Those are very EXPENSIVE)
Well, I'm a bit biased here, otherwise I wouldn't have started a company, but YES! The amount you will spend on a consulting company is peanuts to how much more you will make once you leave your MBA program. Don't take my word for it though, send us one of your essays for a look at it and see for yourself: http://www.precisionessay.com/services/ ... sultation/
5. If re-applying, what other programs should I consider?
Hold off until you get your better GMAT score before making this decision.
hope this helps you! and looking forward to hearing from you.
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!