thank you very much for your time and consideration.
29yrs at matriculation, male, German
1. Work experience: 8 years overall
- 5yrs as an entrepreneur; running an online business with a friend and 6 employees; sold it to our main
- after that: 3yrs as a financial controller (family business)
2. Undergraduate: Diplom (Master's equivalent) in Finance & Economics from a German university,
Grade: 2.3 (good); (2.1 equivalent)
completed my degree while running my company (working full-time)
no class rank available
3. GMAT: Not yet taken, but scoring consistently over 700; what score should i reach at least?
- working as an instructor for my sports club for many years
- spent 1 year in zimbabwe after high school, working for an NGO as a teacher
- i am actively involved in local politics
5. International exposure: as said before, 1 year in zimbabwe
went to boarding school in england (have a British high school degree)
5. Target schools: INSEAD, Kellogg (1yr), LBS, Said, Judge, IMD; Do you know any other schools that would suit my profile and requirements? (Should be 1 yr programs)
6. Goals: short-term: strategic management consulting
long-term: new entrepreneurial project (hopefully with a good idea)
Thank you very much!!!
You're most welcome. You have chosen your schools well. Assuming your GMAT
ends up with a balanced 700+ you will have a competitive GMAT. I don't really have any others to add if you want limit yourself to 1-year programs. I should be posting an essay tips post for IMD shortly on [url=blog.accepted.com
]Accepted's blog. Actually it will also appear on GMAT club's blog.
Accepted ~ The Premier Admissions Consultancy
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog