Joined: 15 Dec 2010
, given: 0
Profile evaluation - Thank you very much! [#permalink]
26 Jan 2011, 04:02
thank you very much for your time and consideration.
29yrs at matriculation, male, German
1. Work experience: 8 years overall
- 4yrs as an entrepreneur; running an online business with a friend and 6 employees; sold it to our main
- after that: 3yrs as a financial controller and "Junior - CEO" (family business)
2. Undergraduate: Diplom (Master's equivalent) in Finance & Economics from a German university,
Grade: 2.3 (good); (2.1 equivalent)
completed my degree while running my company (working full-time)
no class rank available
3. GMAT: Not yet taken, but scoring consistently over 700; what score should i reach at least?
- working as an instructor for my sports club for many years
- spent 1 year in namibia after high school, working for an NGO as a teacher
- i am actively involved in local politics
5. International exposure: as said before, 1 year in namibia
went to boarding school in england (have a British high school degree)
5. Target schools: INSEAD, Kellogg (1yr), LBS, Said, Judge, IMD; Do you know any other schools that would suit my profile and requirements? (Should be 1 yr programs)
6. Goals: short-term: high tech large scale start up
long-term: new entrepreneurial project, with a social, environmental focus
Thank you very much!!!